7 days a week: Monday – Saturday at noon and Sunday – Friday and every 4th Saturday of the month at 6 p.m. 190 Spruce Street.
The Lighthouse is looking to partner with individuals, churches, small groups, civic groups, and businesses. Partners will own one night per week or per month. Responsibilities will include:
– Provide a team of at least 10 people
– Bring enough food for at least 75 people
– 2 people should arrive at 4 p.m. to prepare food and set tables
– The rest of the team should arrive no later than 5:30 p.m.
– Doors open at 6:00 p.m. – water/snacks are served
– Provide a short Gospel message at 6:10 p.m.
– Serve dinner at 6:25 p.m.
– Be available for prayer and ministering to guests
– Clean the kitchen and dining area
To sign up, email Stephanie@tlhmlex.com. For more information call the Lighthouse 859-259-3434.
Nehemiah House is a 12 bed recovery program for men. We offer a residential program that follows a curriculum of Christ centered classes and activities. A licensed counselor is on staff as well as an accredited facilitator. All participants also take part in volunteer activities as part of the recovery process. Many of those who have been lost, have found their way to a productive and peaceful life free from their life controlling problems. More information about the Nehemiah House under the Recovery Program tab. Information for those who have have a loved suffering addiction can find help under the Family Services tab.
Our staff has the ability to meet the needs of many of our participants in a variety of ways. When available, we are able to distribute clothing, toiletries and Bibles. In addition, we connect those in need with other services throughout the city of Lexington such as medical, food and household items. We are always available to counsel those in need and pray with them.
© 2015 Lighthouse Ministries LLC | Staff Log-In