FREE HOT MEALS and SERVICE
Free hot meal 6 days a week Monday- Saturday at 12 noon. 190 Spruce Street. Gospel message every service.
The Lighthouse is looking to partner with individuals, churches, small groups, civic groups, and businesses. Partners will own one night per week or per month. Responsibilities will include:
– Provide a team of at least 10 people
– Bring enough food for at least 75 people
– 2 people should arrive at 4 p.m. to prepare food and set tables
– The rest of the team should arrive no later than 5:30 p.m.
– Doors open at 6:00 p.m. – water/snacks are served
– Provide a short Gospel message at 6:10 p.m.
– Serve dinner at 6:25 p.m.
– Be available for prayer and ministering to guests
– Clean the kitchen and dining area
To sign up, email Stephanie@tlhmlex.com. For more information call the Lighthouse 859-259-3434.
– Gospel message every meal at noon and in the evening
– Referral Services for: Gods’ Pantry, Drug and Alcohol Recovery, housing
– Toiletries, socks, underwear, coats, hats, scarves and gloves given to those in need as well as blankets in the winter
– Community Volunteer Services available
– Shoes and boots provided through Michaels’ Feet Ministry
The Nehemiah House Recovery Program is currently being restructured and we are not taking applications at this time. Please check back after the first of the year. If you have questions, please contact Tay Henderson.
© 2015 Lighthouse Ministries LLC | Staff Log-In